Apartments For Buy – Himalayan Residency in Dwarka
If you want to buy an apartment in Dwarka. As a result, in this blog, we will give you all the information you need about the Himalayan Residences in Dwarka.
Most important thing is, this Residency gives you many modern amenities such as:
Why Choose Himalayan Residency in Dwarka?
- Firstly, complete power backup available.
- In fact, there are no maintenance fees for the first 5 years.
- Also, the procedure for buying a property is easy.
- In addition, all features, security, and other issues must be re-evaluated on a routine basis.
- Rather, 80% open and green area.
- Furthermore, particular attention should be paid to the decisions of children.
Also Read About These Societies:
About Himalayan Residency in Dwarka
In addition, Himalayan Residency is effectively placed in Dwarka Sector 22. Most important thing is, this residence offers 3 and 4 BHK apartments for buyers, with many benefits, including a prime location, an enjoyable lifestyle, outstanding amenities, a clean environment, and substantial profits.
In fact, this society accepts bank home loans from a variety of financial institutions, including:
- SBI Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- Axis Bank
- Canara Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- YES Bank
- SBI Bank
|Status||Ready To Move|
|Possession By||April 2022|
|Project Area||1 Acre|
|Full Address||Sector 22, Dwarka, New-Delhi|
Price List – Flats For Purchase in Princess Park Apartment
|3 BHK||1750 sq. ft.||1.02 crore|
|4 BHK Apartments||2200 sq. ft.||2.0 crore|
Firstly, Dwarka is a Delhi sub-city built by the DDA. As much as, Dwarka and Rohini are two of Delhi’s planned residential complexes. In fact, the DDA’s low-rise apartment constructions and several multi-story CGHS projects dominate the residential development here. Furthermore, the proximity of Dwarka to the Indira Gandhi International Airport and Gurgaon has aided its expansion.
- Firstly, Dwarka has one of the strongest connections inside the Delhi NCR.
- Secondly, it is close to the airport, albeit the T1 and T3 terminals are up to 30 minutes away, respectfully.
- As much as, between the various schools in Dwarka, Mount Carmel School, DPS, Dwarka International School, and GD Goenka are some of the most well-known.
- Also, the prominent hospitals in this city include Manipal Hospital, Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Medeor Hospital, and Venkateshwar Hospital.
- Moreover, Dwarka is 20 kilometers from DLF Cyber City and Udyog Vihar in Gurgaon, and Connaught Place is 50 minutes away.